Friday, January 7, 2011

Favorite Target Field Memory of 2010

Jim Thome Hits a Walk Off Home Run Against the Chicago White SoxMy favorite Target Field memory of the 2009-2010 season was when Jim Thome blasted a 10th inning walk off home run for the victory over the Chicago White Sox. The Twins were down by 1 and everything sensed that Thome could end it with one swing of the bat. Sometimes with Jim Thome it either goes a mile or it's a K. This one didn't miss and there was no doubt about it, offering one of the longest walkoff home runs I have ever seen. It was a magical game against a division rival. I believe the final score read 8-7 if I recall correctly. That was my favorite Target Field memory of 2010.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great post, I look forward to reading more of your favorite Target Field moments!